Soubise can refer to:
- Soubise, a salpicon of cooked and pureed rice and onions; used primarily "au gratin". (steaks, tournedos).
- Soubise sauce is based on Béchamel sauce, with the addition of a soubise of onion and rice purée.
- Soubise, Charente-Maritime, a commune of the Charente-Maritime département, in France
- Benjamin, Duke of Soubise (? 1580-1642), Huguenot leader
- Charles, Prince of Soubise (1715–1787), peer and Marshal of France
- Julius Soubise (1754–1798), freed Afro-Caribbean slave and noted British fop
- Prince of Soubise
- Princess of Soubise
- Hôtel de Soubise, a Parisian mansion that hosts the Museum of French History and a part of the French National Archives
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soubise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.