From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||U. S. A.|
|Elevation||260 m (850 ft)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
- Rockbridge, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1973
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Souder
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- Ozark County post offices
- "Ozark County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
|This Ozark County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|