Jump to navigation Jump to search
Soufrière may refer to:
|Look up Soufrière in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Towns and villages
- Soufrière, Dominica, a village on the southwest coast of Dominica in the Caribbean
- Petit Soufrière, Dominica, a village on the east coast of Dominica
- Soufrière, Saint Lucia, a town in Saint Lucia in the Caribbean
- La Grande Soufrière or simply La Soufrière, a volcano in Guadeloupe in the Caribbean
- Soufrière Hills, a volcano on Montserrat in the Caribbean
- La Soufrière (volcano), a volcano on the island of Saint Vincent in the Caribbean
- La Soufrière (film), a film by director Werner Herzog
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soufrière.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.