Jump to navigation Jump to search
Soul rock may refer to:
- Psychedelic soul, a music genre where black soul musicians embrace elements of psychedelic rock
- Brown-eyed soul, a subgenre performed in the United States mainly by Latinos in Southern California
- Cinematic soul, a music genre combining traditional rock/soul arrangements with orchestral instruments
- Plastic soul, soul music that is believed to lack authenticity
- Soul rock (music), a music genre that is a cross between soul music and rock music
- Rock and Soul (disambiguation)
- Soul Rocker, a Mexican luchador
- "Soul Rock", a song by Billy Ocean
- Rubber Soul, a 1965 album by the Beatles
- Let's Dance (David Bowie album), a 1983 album by David Bowie
- Young Americans, 1975 album by David Bowie
- Blue-eyed soul, rhythm and blues and soul music performed by white artists
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soul rock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.