| Quebec electoral district
|Provincial electoral district
||National Assembly of Quebec
|Pop. density (per km²)
||Coteau-du-Lac, Les Cèdres, Les Coteaux, Pointe-des-Cascades, Pointe-Fortune, Rigaud, Rivière-Beaudette, Saint-Clet, Sainte-Justine-de-Newton, Saint-Lazare, Sainte-Marthe, Saint-Polycarpe, Saint-Télesphore, Saint-Zotique, Très-Saint-Rédempteur
Soulanges is a provincial electoral district in the Montérégie region of Quebec, Canada that elects members to the National Assembly of Quebec. It includes Rigaud, Saint-Lazare and various other municipalities.
It was created for the 1867 election (and an electoral district of that name existed earlier in the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Canada). Its final election was in 1936, and its successor electoral district was Vaudreuil-Soulanges.
It was re-created for the 2003 election from parts of Salaberry-Soulanges and Vaudreuil.
In the change from the 2001 to the 2011 electoral map, its territory was unchanged.
Members of the Legislative Assembly / National Assembly
- Dominique-Amable Coutlee, Conservative Party (1867–1871)
- Georges-Raoul-Léotale-Guichart-Humbert Saveuse de Beaujeu, Conservative Party – Independent Conservative (1871–1878)
- William Duckett, Conservative (1878–1886)
- Avila-Gonzague Bourbonnais, Parti national – Liberal (1886–1902)
- Arcade-Momer Bissonnette, Conservative Party (1902–1904)
- Joseph-Octave Mousseau, Liberal (1904–1916)
- Avila Farand, Liberal (1916–1923)
- Joseph-Arthur Lortie, Conservative Party (1923–1927)
- Avila Farand, Liberal (1927–1936)
- Édouard Leduc, Union Nationale (1936–1939)
- did not exist (1939–1989), see Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- did not exist (1989–2003), see Salaberry-Soulanges
- Lucie Charlebois, Liberal (2003–present)
* Result compared to Action démocratique
- Election results
Neighbouring electoral districts