|Studio album by George Adams|
|George Adams chronology|
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow awarded the album 4 stars, stating: "The playing is advanced but not as fiery as most of Adams' later sets". The Penguin Guide to Jazz awarded the album 2½ stars, stating: "this was an uneasy collaboration, not really Adams's own session".
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz|||
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|||
- All compositions by George Adams except as indicated
- "Baba" (Kenny Wheeler) - 13:00
- "Imani's Dance" - 11:00
- "Stay Informed" (Heinz Sauer) - 8:01
- "Got Somethin' Good for You" - 5:42
- "A Spire" (Wheeler) - 8:07
- Recorded at Tonstudio Bauer, Ludwigsburg, West Germany in May 1979
- George Adams – tenor saxophone, vocals
- Kenny Wheeler - trumpet
- Heinz Sauer - tenor saxophone
- Richard Beirach – piano
- Dave Holland – bass
- Jack DeJohnette – drums
- ECM discography accessed September 13, 2011
- Yanow, S. Allmusic Review accessed June 13, 2011
- Cook, Richard; Brian Morton (2006) . The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings. The Penguin Guide to Jazz (8th ed.). London: Penguin. p. 7. ISBN 978-0-141-02327-4.
- Swenson, J. (Editor) (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 4. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.