Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Sound level, while unrelated titles should be moved to Sound level (disambiguation).
- Sound exposure level, measure of the sound exposure of a sound relative to a reference value
- Sound power level, measure of the rate at which sound energy is emitted, reflected, transmitted or received, per unit time
- Sound pressure level, measure of the effective pressure of a sound relative to a reference value
- Sound intensity level, measure of the intensity of a sound relative to a reference value
- Sound velocity level, measure of the effective particle velocity of a sound relative to a reference value
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sound level.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.