This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|City||Dartington, Totnes, Devon, UK|
|First air date||26 January 2009|
Soundart Radio 102.5 fm is an art radio station based in Dartington, Totnes, Devon, UK. Founded as a student radio station in 2006 by two graduates of Dartington College of Arts, Nell Harrison and Lucinda Guy, the station moved onto a full-time Community Radio Licence in February 2009 broadcasting to a 5 km radius around the transmitter at Dartington Hall.
Soundart Radio is a non-profit arts organisation with membership open to all. The station provides training and workshops encouraging creative use of radio and sound.
Articles from local newspaper The Herald Express:
- "Grants aid radio station launch". The Herald Express. Torquay, Devon. 15 November 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- "Teenagers are just one big happy radio family". The Herald Express. Torquay, Devon. 29 August 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- "Hitting the airwaves". The Herald Express. Torquay, Devon. 5 January 2009. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Radio-station-puts-art-air-24-hours-day/article-704037-detail/article.html Art on the Air
- http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Radio-station-aims-build-team-programme-makers/article-1416292-detail/article.html Programme Makers
- http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/s-family-favourites-Soundart-Radio/article-965790-detail/article.html Family Favourites
- "Ofcom awards six new community radio licences". Ofcom (press release). 13 February 2007. Retrieved 9 January 2010.