This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Disney's Hollywood Studios|
|Opening date||April 22, 1999|
|Closing date||May 18, 2012|
|Replaced||Monster Sound Show/One Saturday Morning Sound Show|
|Replaced by||Jedi Training Achademy/Carbon Frezze Me Star Wars: Path Of The Jedi|
|Attraction type||Audio show|
|Designer||Walt Disney Imagineering|
Sounds Dangerous! was an audio show at Echo Lake inside Disney's Hollywood Studios starring comedian Drew Carey. The presentation took place inside an ABC soundstage with theater-style seating. Guests were told that the show was an ABC test pilot called Undercover Live. Guests wore headphones and were in the dark for the majority of the show, however visuals were also utilized on a projection screen in front of the guests. Drew Carey played an undercover detective named Foster. In early 2009, it was announced that this attraction would operate seasonally. The image of Drew Carey along with the attraction's name was removed from the entrance's marquee and the screen was turned off, indicating the closure of the attraction, which meant that Disney closed the attraction on May 18, 2012, renaming it as ABC Sound Studio (which was also the name of the show that preceded Sounds Dangerous!), and redressing it as the temporary "Carbon Freeze Me" attraction for the park's annual Star Wars Weekends event.
Starting April 18, 2014, the theater was used to present a sneak peek of Walt Disney Pictures' Maleficent. Beginning July 4, 2014, the theater was used to present a sneak peek of Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy.
- "ABC Sound Studio". D23: Disney A to Z. The Walt Disney Company. Retrieved April 4, 2018. (Registration required (. ))
- Pugh, Jena. "Hollywood Studios Sounds Dangerous To Close in May 2012". Orlando Fun Tickets.
- Miller, Steven. "Cast Yourself in Carbonite with the Carbon-Freeze Me Experience During Star Wars Weekends 2012 at Disney's Hollywood Studios". Disney Parks Blog. The Walt Disney Company. Retrieved May 23, 2012.
- Fickley-Baker, Jennifer (March 18, 2014). "'Maleficent' Sneak Peek Coming to Disney Parks April 18". Disney Parks Blog. The Walt Disney Company. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- Slater, Shawn (June 9, 2014). "'Guardians of the Galaxy' Sneak Peek Landing in Disney Parks July 4". Disney Parks Blog. The Walt Disney Company. Retrieved June 9, 2014.