Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soundwave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soundwave may refer to:
- Sound waves, invisible waves that carry sound *Sound_wave#Longitudinal_and_transverse_waves
- Soundwave (Australian music festival), an annual music festival held in Australia
- Soundwave Festival, an annual music festival held in the United Kingdom
- Soundwave Festival (San Francisco), a biennial sound, art and music festival held in the United States
- Soundwave (Transformers), the name of several fictional characters from the Transformers robot superhero franchise
- Sound Wave (album), an album by Stanley Huang
- Soundwave (Music Discovery), Mobile application
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soundwave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.