From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soundwave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soundwave may refer to:
- Sound waves, invisible waves that carry sound *Sound_wave#Longitudinal_and_transverse_waves
- Soundwave (Australian music festival), an annual music festival held in Australia
- Soundwave Festival, an annual music festival held in the United Kingdom
- Soundwave Festival (San Francisco), a biennial sound, art and music festival held in the United States
- Soundwave (Transformers), the name of several fictional characters from the Transformers universes
- Sound Wave (album), an album by Stanley Huang
- Soundwave (Music Discovery), Mobile application
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soundwave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.