From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bitter, bitterness, sour, tangy, or tart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be sour is to evoke the taste that detects acidity.
Sour may also refer to:
- Sour, a subset of sativa-dominant Cannabis strains.
- Sour (cocktail), a traditional family of mixed drinks
- Souring, a cooking technique that uses exposure to an acid to effect a physical and chemical change in food
- Sour (album), a 1994 album by Ours
- "Sour" (song), a song by Limp Bizkit
- Sour, Algeria
- Tyre, Lebanon, occasionally romanized as Sour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.