Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sour grapes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sour grapes may refer to:
- Pretending that one doesn't want something, because one does not or cannot have it, as originated in "The Fox and the Grapes," one of Aesop's Fables
- "Sour Grapes", a song by Puscifer, from "V" Is for Vagina
- "Sour Grapes", a song by John Prine, from Diamonds in the Rough
- "Sour Grapes", a song by The Descendents, from Enjoy!
- Sour Grapes (poetry collection), a book of poems by William Carlos Williams
- Sour Grapes: Studies in the Subversion of Rationality (Cambridge, 1983), a book by Jon Elster describing the phenomenon of adaptive preference formation
- Sour Grapes, a character from the "Strawberry Shortcake" series
- Sour Grapes (1998 film), a 1998 film written and directed by Larry David
- Sour Grapes (2016 film), a 2016 film about Rudy Kurniawan who conned millionaires by selling them counterfeit wine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sour grapes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.