||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2015)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Bonita Springs, Florida|
Source Interlink Companies, Inc. is an American magazine publishing and logistics company. It owns Source Interlink Distribution and TEN: The Enthusiast Network (formerly Source Interlink Media). It maintains a strong position in automotive and action sports media, publishing a variety of magazines including Motor Trend, Automobile, Hot Rod, Surfer, Snowboarder, GrindTV, and the Transworld titles.
Through its GrindMedia action sports division, SIM acquired the suite of TransWorld brands that includes popular titles such as TransWorld Skateboarding and TransWorld Business in late May 2013.
On August 19, 2013, GrindMedia announced that production of Skateboarder will cease on October 15, 2013. The Skateboarder announcement was followed by the closure of other publications, such as Modified, Mini Truckin', Bound By Ink, GEEK, and Law of Attraction, in January 2014. Former Skateboarder editor-in-chief Jamie Owens was announced as the new editor-in-chief of TransWorld SKATEboarding in October 2013.
On May 29, 2014, Source Interlink Companies announced that it changed its name change to "TEN: The Enthusiast Network" and that it would cease production of numerous automotive titles as part of the company's name change. These titles include Popular Hot Rodding, Rod & Custom, High Performance Pontiac, Custom Classic Trucks, 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility, Mud Life, 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords, Modified Mustangs & Fords, Camaro Performers, GM High-Tech Performance, Import Tuner, and Honda Tuning. In addition of closing numerous titles, there were a far more layoffs in editorial, art and production staff that was later explained by VPs and executives as needed cuts to keep TEN in a sustainable path since losing the large distribution arm of its core business to reach the claimed audience in its dwindling circulation and online presence. 
Current US publications and digital assets
- 8-Lug HD Truck magazine - ceased publication 2015
- Automobile Magazine
- Baseball America
- Bound by Ink - ceased publication 2014
- Canoe & Kayak
- Car Craft
- Chevy High Performance
- Circle Track- ceased publication 2012
- Classic Trucks
- Diesel Power
- Dirt Sports
- European Car
- Four Wheeler
- Geek- ceased publication 2014
- Hot Rod
- Intellichoice - ceased publication 2012
- Law of Attraction Magazine - ceased publication 2013
- Mini Truckin - ceased publication 2014
- Mopar Muscle
- Motor Trend
- Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords
- Mustang Monthly
- Off-Grid (parent is RECOIL)
- Petersen’s PHOTOgraphic - ceased publication 2013
- Petersen's 4-Wheel & Off-Road
- Sound and Vision - ceased publication
- Street Rodder
- SUP Stand Up Paddler - ceased publication
- Super Chevy
- Super Street
- Surfing Magazine
- TransWorld Business
- TransWorld Motocross
- TransWorld Ride BMX - ceased publication
- TransWorld SKATEboarding
- TransWorld SNOWboarding - ceased publication
- Truck Trend
- Truckin' Magazine
- http://business.transworld.net/150340/features/source-interlink-media-rebrands-ten-enthusiast-network/ |title=Source Interlink Media Rebrands As TEN
- "CoverHound Announces Strategic Partnership with Source Interlink Media". 2012-09-12. Retrieved 2012-09-12.
- Mike P (21 May 2013). "Grind Media Buys TransWorld". SBCBusiness.com. SBC Business Magazine. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Kailee Bradstreet (19 August 2013). "GRINDMEDIA TO DISCONTINUE PUBLISHING SKATEBOARDER MAGAZINE". TransWorld Business. GrindMedia. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Matt Hardigree (31 January 2014). "Modified Magazine Killed As Source Interlink Rumored To Lay Off Dozens". Jalopnik. Gawker. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "TWS New Editor In Chief Jaime Owens Interview". Transworld SKATEboarding. The Enthusiast Network. 29 October 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- Mickey, Bill (2014-05-30). "Source Interlink Media Rebrands, Closes 12 Titles New corporate identity: TEN: The Enthusiast Network". FolioMag.
- "Source Interlink Media Rebrands As TEN: The Enthusiast Network". 2014-05-29.
|This magazine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|