Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sourcing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sourcing may refer to:
- Open-sourcing, the act of releasing previously proprietary software under an open source/free software license
- Journalism sourcing, the practice of identifying a person or publication that gives information
- Power sourcing equipment, network devices that will provide power in a Power over Ethernet (PoE) setup
- Single sourcing, the reuse of content in publishing
- Sourcing (personnel), the practice of recruiting talent
- Procurement, the sourcing and acquisition of goods or services
- Source (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Sourcing
- All pages with titles containing Sourcing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sourcing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.