This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Southend Interactive was a game development studio based in Malmö, Sweden. Southend worked on game productions from various genres that run from various clients, such as Ubisoft and Sierra Online. They also created games for Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade service on the Xbox 360. Southend's company slogan was "Tomorrow's experiences today." On 12 June 2013 Southend Interactive announced it would close with all staff moving to Ubisoft's Massive studio.
- Deathrow (2002)
- XIII (2003)
- The Da Vinci Code 3D (2006)
- Commanders: Attack of the Genos (2008)
- R-Type Dimensions (2009)
- Lode Runner (2009)
- Xtrakt (2009) - Windows Mobile
- Experiment 13 (2009) - Windows Mobile/Android
- Tecmo Bowl Throwback (2010) - XBLA/PSN
- ilomilo (2010)
- Sacred Citadel (2013) - XBLA/PSN/PC
- Brisby & Donnovan (cancelled)
- "SOUTHEND". Archived from the original on October 1, 2008. Retrieved December 7, 2008.
- Dyer, Mitch (6 August 2012). "Sacred Citadel: Cartoon Brawling for Hardcore RPG Nerds".
- Matulef, Jeffrey (22 April 2014). "ilomilo and Year Walk devs reveal canned game Brisby & Donnovan". Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|