South African Gymnastics Federation
|Regional affiliation||African Gymnastics Union|
|Headquarters||Suite E11, Clairview Business Park
236 Imam Haron Road Claremont 7708Cape Town
The South African Gymnastics Federation is the overall governing body of the sports of gymnastics in South Africa. Established in 1931, the body is affiliated to the International Federation of Gymnastics, the African Gymnastics Union and the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC), and recognized by Sport and Recreation South Africa (SRSA).
The SAGF governs nine gymnastics disciplines as follows:
- Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Aerobic Gymnastics
- Acrobatic Gymnastics
- Trampoline & Tumbling
- Rope Skipping
- Gym for All (GFA)
- Schools Gymnastics
The SAGF is involved from the grassroots development level to the elite gymnastics level in all the 9 Provinces of South Africa, in partnership with its provincial affiliates.
- http://www.sagf.co.za/about-us/test-sub-about-us-one/. Missing or empty
- "South Africa Gymnastics Federation : About Us". SAGF. 17 September 2017. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
|This article about sports in South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on Gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Executive Committee Members | South African Gymnastics Federation". Retrieved 2019-09-20.