South African Mint
The South African Mint Company (Pty) Limited (SA MINT) is the official mint of the Republic of South Africa with its headquarters in Centurion, Gauteng Province near Pretoria. SA MINT manufactures coins on behalf of the South African Reserve Bank. The company is headed by T. Tsehlo, Managing Director.
- South African rand coins
- Bronze plated steel
- Nickel-plated bronzes
- Sterling silver (925Ag), e.g. EWT Medallions / Sterling Silver Crown
- 22 ct Gold
- 24 ct Gold (999.9Au)
- Zimbabwean Bond Coins
- South Sudanese pound coins for 10,20, and 50 Piasters, 1 Pound and 2 Pounds.
Media related to Coins of South Africa at Wikimedia Commons
- www.samint.co.za About Us. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
- www.samint.co.za. Collector Coins > Proof Coin Manufacture. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
- www.samint.co.za. Coin World. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
|This article about South African government is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|