South African Port Operations
|Products||Port management service|
|Revenue||~ R3.5 bn 2006|
Number of employees
List of ports:
- Cape Town
- Durban - "the largest port in Africa" according to the company's website
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
- Richards Bay
- Saldanha Bay - handles South Africa's iron ore exports.
The company has budgeted R1.5 bn for improvements in its 2007 fiscal year, according to the operational report at Transnet.
As of 2009 the company has rebranded as Transnet Port Terminals with new logo.
- SAPO's Operational Report at the Transnet site
- South Africa's Ports and Ships website; report on the new port of Ngqura
- Transnet National Ports Authority
|This South Africa-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|