South African Underwater Sports Federation
The South African Underwater Sports Federation (SAUSF) is the official CMAS (World Underwater Federation) representative in the Republic of South Africa, and is affiliated to the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC).
Formerly known as the South African Underwater Union (SAUU), the SAUSF has been responsible for the administrative duties of all underwater sports in South Africa. This originally included boating in connection with diving, and scuba training and recreational diving, but these two aspects of underwater sport developed into commercial activities and split from the SAUU to SASCA and CMAS-ISA respectively, whereas the competitive amateur sports like underwater hockey, spearfishing, finswimming and free diving remained with SAUU.
- South African Underwater Fishing Federation (SAUFF)
- South African Underwater Hockey Federation (SAUWHF)
- South African Underwater Orienteering Federation
- South African Underwater Rugby Federation (SAURF)
- "SOUTH AFRICAN UNDERWATER SPORTS FEDERATION". Confédération Mondiale des Activités Subaquatiques. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Home". SAUFF. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Welcome to SA Underwater Hockey". SAUWHF. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "SOUTH AFRICAN UNDERWATER RUGBY". SOUTH AFRICAN UNDERWATER RUGBY. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
|Summer Olympic sports|
|Winter Olympic sports|
|Other IOC recognised sports|