South Asia Research
|Discipline||South Asia Studies|
|Edited by||Werner Menski|
|Find out here|
The South Asia Research is international, multidisciplinary forum which covers the history, politics, law, economics, sociology, visual culture, languages and literature of the countries in South Asia.
The journal is published three times a year by SAGE Publications (New Delhi) and includes works of theory, review and synthesis as well as detailed empirical studies by both research students and established scholars around the world.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Abstracting and indexing
South Asia Research is abstracted and indexed in:
- ProQuest: International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- Sociological Abstracts - ProQuest
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts - ProQuest
- PAIS International - ProQuest
- Thomson Reuters: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS)