South Bald Mountain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|South Bald Mountain|
|Elevation||11,009 ft (3,356 m) |
|Prominence||1,863 ft (568 m) |
|Isolation||8.54 mi (13.74 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits
Colorado range high points
|Location||Larimer County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Highest summit of the
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
South Bald Mountain, Colorado
South Bald Mountain is the highest summit of the Laramie Mountains in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The summit in Roosevelt National Forest southwest of Red Feather Lakes is the highest of five peaks forming Bald Mountain.
- Bald Mountain
- South Bald Mountain 
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "South Bald Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 13, 2014.
- "SOUTH BALD". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 22, 2014. Note: The summit of South Bald Mountain is +0.61 m (+2.0 ft) higher than NGS station SOUTH BALD.
- The elevation of South Bald Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.424 m (+4.67 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "South Bald Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|