Jump to navigation Jump to search
South Bay may refer to:
People's Republic of China
- Nam Wan ("South Bay"), on Tsing Yi Island, Hong Kong
- Tai Nam Wan ("Great South Bay"), on Tsing Yi Island, Hong Kong
- Nam Van ("South Bay"), on the Macau Peninsula, an artificial lake
- South Bay, Los Angeles, a region in southern California
- South Bay (San Francisco Bay Area), a region in northern California
- South Bay (now Fields Landing, California), a census-designated place in Humboldt County
- South Bay, San Diego, a region in southern California
- South Bay, Florida, a city
- South Bay, Boston, a canceled development in Massachusetts
- South Bay (Texas), a bay in the Laguna Madre in Texas
- Great South Bay on Long Island, New York
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.