South Dakota (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up South Dakota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
South Dakota is a state in the United States.
South Dakota may also refer to:
- University of South Dakota, a public coeducational research (R2) university in Vermillion
- South Dakota State University, a public research university in Brookings
- USS South Dakota, the name of three ships of the U.S. Navy
- South Dakota-class battleship (1920), a class of six ships authorized but never completed
- South Dakota-class battleship (1939), a class of four ships which saw service in World War II
- 26715 South Dakota, an asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title South Dakota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.