South Hadley High School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|South Hadley High School|
153 Newton Street
|Student to teacher ratio||12.15|
|Color(s)||Orange & Black|
|TV Program||Tiger Times|
South Hadley High School is a secondary school in South Hadley, Massachusetts, United States, for students in grades 9–12. The school has a student population of just over 700. The school's name is frequently referred to as "SHHS".
- Arthur Whittemore, Justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court from 1955 to 1969.
- Don Abbey, college football player
- "Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education - Error Page" (PDF). www.doe.mass.edu. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2017-04-10.
- "South Hadley High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 4, 2020.
- "SAT Performance Report - School and District Profiles". Profiles.doe.mass.edu. Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. September 20, 2018. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
- "Arthur Easterbrook Whittemore". Mass.gov. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- "South Hadley alum Don Abbey offers more than just moral support for Tigers". masslive.com. Retrieved February 3, 2018.