St Michael's Church, South Hykeham
South Hykeham shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||120 mi (190 km) S|
|Civil parish||Aubourn Haddington and South Hykeham|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
|UK Parliament||Sleaford and North Hykeham|
South Hykeham is a village and civil parish in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated approximately 3 miles (5 km) south-west from the city and county town of Lincoln, and on the A46 road. Since 1931, South Hykeham formed part of the civil parish of Aubourn Haddington and South Hykeham, but this relationship was broken in 1991 and South Hykeham is again a civil parish.
- "South Hykeham CP". Vision of Britain. University of Portsmouth. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "South Hykeham parish council". Parishes in Lincolnshire. Lincolnshire county council. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- "Aubourn Haddington and South Hykeham group (dissolution) order 1990" (PDF). North Kesteven district council. Retrieved 9 August 2013. Note the later adoption of and rather than with in the first parish name
- "Documents Online: South Hykeham, Lincolnshire", Folio: 377r, Great Domesday Book; The National Archives. Retrieved 25 May 2012
- "South Hykeham". Domesday Map. Anna Powell-Smith/University of Hull. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "St Michael and All Angels Church". National Heritage List for England. English Heritage. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "South Hykeham Community Primary School". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- Media related to South Hykeham at Wikimedia Commons
- South Hykeham Community Primary School
- [South] Hykeham in the Domesday Book