South Jersey Industries
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||NYSE: SJI
S&P 600 Component
|Founder||Clarence H. Geist|
|Headquarters||Folsom, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Michael J. Renna (President & CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 925.067 million (2010)|
|US$ 116.492 million (2010)|
|US$ 66.652 million (2010)|
|Total assets||US$ 2.076 billion (2010)|
|Total equity||US$ 570.097 million (2010)|
Number of employees
South Jersey Industries (NYSE: SJI) is a publicly held energy services holding company for a natural gas utility and other, non-regulated companies. A member of the KLD Global Climate 100 Index, SJI’s family of companies include:
- South Jersey Gas - delivering natural gas to more than 340,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in New Jersey’s seven southern counties.
- South Jersey Energy Solutions - As the parent company for South Jersey Industries’ non-regulated businesses, SJES provides energy to commercial and industrial customers.
- South Jersey Energy - SJE is a licensed, deregulated energy supplier.
- Marina Energy - Marina Energy and its subsidiary, Energenic, a joint business venture with a long-time business partner, specialize in the comprehensive design, development, construction and operation of large-scale energy projects. Marina Energy and Energenic own or operate energy projects valued at more than $100 million, including the Marina Thermal Plant serving the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- South Jersey Resources Group - SJRG is a non-regulated, wholesale natural gas marketing company, headquartered near Fort Worth, Texas. SJRG provides natural gas commodity, storage, and wholesale and transportation services to more than 83 customers throughout the southern, eastern and mid-western portions of the country, including Fortune 500 companies, energy marketers, natural gas and electric utilities and natural gas producers.
- South Jersey Energy Service Plus - As the region’s leading authority in high-efficiency HVAC and plumbing services and solutions, South Jersey Energy Service Plus provides heating, cooling and plumbing services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Southern New Jersey region and employees more than 50 NATE certified technicians.