South Kent College
South Kent College (SKC) was a college of further and higher education in southeast England. The main campus was in Folkestone, with satellites in Dover and at several sites in Ashford. Following a KPMG report in 2008 that recommended a merger, in April 2010 SKC joined West Kent College to form South & West Kent College, trading as K College.
- South Kent College & Ashford Sixth Form Centre, Jemmett Road
- Ashford School of Art & Design, Tufton Street
- Ashford School of Art & Design, Henwood Industrial Estate
- An "Ashford Learning Campus" was proposed, teaching up to 14,000 students from 2011. After the merger, this was replaced with a £20m plan for a new campus at the Elwick Road site in spring 2013 and the sale of the Jemmet Road site.
- Dover Campus
- Folkestone Campus
Notable former pupils
- "Ashford.gov.uk - Ashford Learning Campus". Ashford Borough Council. 2008-07-17. Archived from the original on 2009-04-15. Retrieved 2009-08-30.
- Westgarth, Adam (14 February 2011), Ashford will be the first K College campus to be overhauled, Northcliffe Media Ltd, archived from the original on 5 May 2013