South Maclean, Queensland
Logan City, Queensland
Maclean Park, 2014
North Maclean is on the Mount Lindesay Highway with the Logan River as part of its northern and southern boundaries as well as passing through the locality. North Maclean is immediately to the north of South Maclean. A small section of South Maclean's western border aligns with the Sydney–Brisbane rail corridor.
In 1997, the locality of Maclean was replaced by North and South Maclean; prior to this date, they have shared history.
- North Maclean which has a shared history
- "South Maclean - locality in City of Logan (entry 50115)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "South Maclean (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Jimboomba - locality in Logan City (entry 50114)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to South Maclean, Queensland.|
- "North and South Maclean". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.