South Ripley, Queensland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Centenary Highway, 2010
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
South Ripley is a locality of the City of Ipswich in Queensland, Australia. In the 2011 census, South Ripley had a population of 344 people. The locality is planned to be part of the Ecco Ripley urban development area.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "South Ripley". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "South Ripley (entry 45078)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "South Ripley, Queensland". Google Maps. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "Bundamba Lagoon (entry 5210)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "Ipswich Southern Localities". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.