This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cover of the special edition issued on its fourth anniversary featuring actress Kajal Aggarwal.
|Company||Silver Scope Media & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.|
Southscope is an Indian based, monthly, English-language film magazine which focuses on South Indian films, film personalities and the industry. It is being promoted by Geetha Arts and owned by Allu Sirish, son of Allu Aravind and younger brother of Allu Arjun.
Southscope is available on Indian news stands and in foreign markets - United States, Malaysia, Far East, Middle East and Europe. The magazine has 6 lacs (600,000) readers and its digital editions reach more than 10 countries worldwide.
It includes articles and interviews with industry personalities, as well as reports on film making techniques and editorial features.
- "Allu Sirish's South Scope film magazine launched". Cherry Fans. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- "South Scope – First English Language Magazine on South Indian Cinema". Film Zest. 8 October 2009. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- "The SouthScope Lifestyle Awards in pictures!". southscope.in.
- "Tamannaah Bhatia at South Scope Lifestyle Awards 2016 Red Carpet". ibtimes.co.in. 16 December 2016.
- "Southscope lifestyle awards to salute Hyderabad's stars". thehansindia.com.
- "Samantha Prabhu in Koecsh at South Scope Lifestyle Awards". southindiafashion.com. 25 September 2016.
- "SouthScope Lifestyle Awards 2016 and The Annual Graduating Show 2016 of Lakhotia Institute of Design (LID)". ragalahari.com.
- "South Scope LifeStyle Awards 2016". photogallery.indiatimes.com.
- "Southscope Lifestyle Awards 2016". ritzmagazine.in.
- "Manasaare sweeps Lux South Scope Awards". sify.com.
|This entertainment magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.