From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
South Shore or Southshore may refer to:
- In Canada
- South Shore (Montreal), Quebec, the region of the greater Montreal area on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River
- South Shore (Nova Scotia), geographic region of Nova Scotia
- South Shore—St. Margaret's, the riding that covers that part of Nova Scotia
- South shore, Ontario, canada - a territory south of the Queensway, from Hurontario to royal York.
- In the United States
- South Shore, Alameda, California
- South Shore, Chicago, Illinois, a neighborhood
- Chicago South Shore & South Bend Railroad, freight rail line from Chicago, Illinois to South Bend, Indiana, USA
- South Shore, Kentucky, a city
- South Shore (Lake Superior), northern edge of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- South Shore (Long Island), southern edge of Long Island in New York state
- South Shore (Massachusetts), a region south of Boston
- South Shore (Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, a neighborhood
- South Shore, South Dakota, a town
- South Shore, Staten Island, New York, a series of neighborhoods in New York City
- South Shore Lake Tahoe, towns on the southern perimeter of Lake Tahoe on the border between California and Nevada
- South Shore School District, Port Wing, Wisconsin
- South Shore League, a high school athletic conference in Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.