South Staffordshire College
The college was created in 2009 as a result of a merger of Cannock Chase Technical College, Rodbaston College and Tamworth and Lichfield College. It now operates over five sites in Lichfield, Rodbaston (Penkridge), Cannock and 2 campuses in Tamworth. The Cannock campus was closed in July 2017 but re-opened as the Skills and Innovation Hub in August 2018.
South Staffordshire College offers a range of further education courses including NVQs, apprenticeships and access courses. The college also has a higher education provision, with courses offered in conjunction with Staffordshire University and the University of Wolverhampton.
- Lichfield Campus, The Friary, Lichfield ( )
- Rodbaston Campus, Penkridge ( )
- Cannock Campus, The Green, Cannock, Staffordshire,
- Tamworth Campus, Croft Street, Tamworth ( )
- Torc Professional and Technical Centre, Silver Link Road, Glascote Heath, Tamworth ( )
|This United Kingdom university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|