From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
South Street may refer to:
Streets by that name:
- South Street (Durham), England
- South Street, Bromley, England
- South Street, Mayfair, England
- South Street (Manhattan), United States of America
- South Street, Perth, Australia
- South Street (Philadelphia), United States of America
Other places, on or associated with streets of that name:
- South Street (MBTA station) in Boston, Massachusetts
- South Street Seaport, a shopping complex overlooking the East River in Manhattan Island.
- The Royal South Street Eisteddfod, a festival in Ballarat, Australia
- South Street, a song by the Orlons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title South Street.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.