South Tongu District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|South Tongu District|
|District Executive||Daniel K. Amelorku|
South Tongu District is bounded by:
- the Lake Volta to the west and south west,
- North Tongu District to the north-west,
- Akatsi South District to the north-east, and
- Keta District to the south.
In addition to Sogakope, the capital and administrative centre, South Tongu District contains the following villages:
- "Volta Region » South Tongu". GhanaDistricts.com. Retrieved 2010-02-08.
Tefle is not a village. It is a town.