South Upi, Maguindanao
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of South Upi
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Abdulah A. Campong|
|• Total||184.80 km2 (71.35 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||220/km2 (560/sq mi)|
|• Languages||Maguindanao, Hiligaynon, Tagalog|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Electorate||20,802 voters as of 2016|
It also known as Timanan.
South Upi is politically subdivided into 11 barangays.
- Looy/Sta. Fe
- Romangaob (Poblacion)
- San Jose
|Population census of South Upi|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Adjacent places of South Upi, Maguindanao|
|Datu Blah T. Sinsuat||Talayan
|Lebak, Sultan Kudarat|