|Location||Eastleigh, Borough of Eastleigh|
|Managed by||South Western Railway|
|Classification||DfT category C1|
|30 October 1929||Opened as Atlantic Park Hostel Halt|
|1 April 1966||Reopened as Southampton Airport|
|29 September 1986||Renamed Southampton Parkway for Southampton (Eastleigh) Airport|
|29 May 1994||Renamed Southampton Airport Parkway|
Passenger statistics from the Office of Rail and Road
Railway lines in and around Southampton
Southampton Airport Parkway railway station is on the South West Main Line located in the south of Eastleigh in Hampshire, England, 74 miles 66 chains (120.4 km) down the line from London Waterloo. It is adjacent to Southampton Airport.
The station has two platforms. One is on the western side with the line running northbound via Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking and Clapham Junction, towards London Waterloo (also having services via Basingstoke to Reading, Birmingham and the North West). The other line runs southbound towards Southampton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Weymouth.
The station opened with different structures as the Atlantic Park Hostel Halt in 1929, built by the Southern Railway and closed before the 1950s. In 1966, many of the present parts were built and services resumed by British Rail as Southampton Airport railway station (1966). The station was later renamed Southampton Parkway railway station (1986) and Southampton Airport Parkway railway station (1994).
Designed as a park and ride or Parkway station, facilities available include: a ticket office, toilets, coffee shop, waiting area and car parking (as . The station was upgraded in 2010 with a new footbridge with lifts to improve accessibility for disabled people costing £2 million as part of a wider £7 million investment in the airport. Lobbying also took place to ensure the service pattern kept the station as a stop on all major routes, which was achieved.
- 2 tph to London Waterloo (South Western Railway)
- 1 tph to Winchester (South Western Railway)
- 3 1/2 tph to Bournemouth via Southampton Central, of which
- 1 tph to Romsey via Chandlers Ford (South Western Railway)
- 1 tph to Salisbury via Southampton Central and Romsey (South Western Railway)
- 1 tp2h to Manchester Piccadilly via Reading & Birmingham New Street  (CrossCountry)
- 1 tpd to Westbury (GWR)
- 1 tpd to Portsmouth Harbour via Southampton Central (GWR)
- 2 tpd to Brighton (Southern)
- "£7 million investment to transform Southampton Airport". BAA Limited. Retrieved 3 January 2010.
- Table 51 National Rail timetable, May 2016