|Service area||West Sussex, East Surrey|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Hubs||Oxted, Redhill & Godstone|
|Fleet||29 (November 2014)|
Southdown PSV is a medium-sized country bus operator with 18 various routes across East Surrey and West Sussex. Most of their routes are operated on behalf of Surrey County Council, other work includes Railway replacement services for emergencies and planned engineering work. Southdown also operates a 7 days a week service, linking the Europa Gatwick Hotel and Russ Hill Hotel with Gatwick Airport.
As at November 2014, Southdown PSV operated a fleet of 29 buses. The engineering division in addition to maintaining the Southdown fleet and preparing vehicles for sale, also provides engineering to other operators.
In addition to being a bus operator, Southdown was also a new and used bus dealer. In September 2016, the business was split with Southdown managing director Steve Swain taking over the dealership and renaming it Chartwell Bus & Coach Sales.
- Companies House extract company no 4416005 Southdown PSV Limited
- Timetables Southdown PSV
- Enthusiasts Southdown PSV
- Engineering Southdown PSV
- Bus Sales Southdown PSV
- Home Chartwell Bus & Coach Sales
- Southdown's dealership becomes Chartwell Route One 17 August 2016
- Southdown PSV splits Bus & Coach Buyer 17 August 2016