Southeast Guilford High School
|Southeast Guilford High School|
|4530 Southeast School Road
Greensboro, North Carolina
|Motto||Inspire, Motivate, and Educate|
|Grades||9th to 12th|
|Number of students||1,360|
|Color(s)||Orange and Black|
|Athletics conference||Metro 4A|
|Mascot||Freddy the Falcon|
Southeast Guilford High School is located in the southeast Guilford County, off U.S. Route 421. Southeast High School is part of the Guilford County School System. Southeast High School is located near Forest Oaks Country Club, former site of the Wyndham Championship.
The campus consists of two main buildings and numerous mobile units for classrooms, including a new cafeteria. The school also has a football stadium, marching field, baseball field, track, and a weight room.
Southeast accommodates about 1,400 students. The state's schools average about 989 students, and schools in the Guilford County School District (GCSD) average to 911 students. Southeast Guilford falls below the other enrollment percentages of other schools for Advanced Placement (AP) classes in the district by 2%, but exceeds the state enrollment by 1% (5% enrollment for SEHS, 7% GCSD, 4% NC). Southeast also has a 15% enrollment in College Technical Prep courses, while GCSD has 13% of their students enrolled, and North Carolina has approximately 16% enrollment.
- Marching / Jazz / Concert Band
- Ensemble / Woman's Chorus
- French Club
- Spanish Club
- Drama Club
- Junior Civitan
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Men of Destiny (Founded February 2012)
- Cross Country
- http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_school/nc/884 Southeast High School
- http://www.ncreportcards.org/src/schDetails.jsp?pYear=2006-2007&pLEACode=410&pSchCode=547 School Profile
- "Greensboro native Josh Tobias grows into a pro's pro in Phillies farm system". News & Record. Retrieved December 20, 2016.
- "Official Website". 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
|This North Carolina school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|