Southeastern Legal Foundation
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Southeastern Legal Foundation (Marietta, Georgia) is a conservative non-profit constitutional public interest law firm and policy center founded in 1976.
The Southeastern Legal Foundation represents individuals, businesses and organizations in courts of law to defend the ideals of: limited government, individual freedoms, and government deregulation. In addition to the specific legal services offered, the SLF provides pro bono legal representation for constitutional matters.
As of 2010, The Southeastern Legal Foundation has filed a petition challenging the United States Environmental Protection Agency's December 7, 2009 findings which claim primarily that the "atmosphere threatens the public health and welfare of current and future generations.", but also it hold humans as the responsible cause.
- Casey, Tina. "Southeastern Legal Foundation Challenges U.S. EPA on Greenhouse Gas Emissions". Online Article. Clean America.com. Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- "Endangerment and Cause or Contribute Findings for Greenhouse Gases under Section 202(a) of the Clean Air Act". EPA Report. EPA. Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- "SLF History". online database. Southeastern Legal foundation. Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- Southeastern Legal Foundation - Official
- Organizational Profile – National Center for Charitable Statistics (Urban Institute)