From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Southern Front is a geographical area where armies are engaged in conflict. Specifically it may refer to:
- Southern Front (Soviet Union), one of the Soviet fronts in the World War II
- Polish Southern Front, one of the Polish fronts during the Invasion of Poland of 1939
- Italian Campaign (World War II)
- Southern Front (Southern Sudan)
- Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army
- Franco-Turkish War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southern Front.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.