Southern Ireland, South Ireland or South of Ireland may refer to:
- The southern part of the island of Ireland
- Southern Ireland (1921–22), a constituent part of the United Kingdom from 1921 to 1922
- The Republic of Ireland, a sovereign state sometimes referred to as "Southern Ireland"
- South (European Parliament constituency)
- Munster, the southern-most province of Ireland
- South-East Region, Ireland
- South-West Region, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southern Ireland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.