Jump to navigation Jump to search
Southern Ireland, South Ireland or South of Ireland may refer to:
- The southern part of the island of Ireland
- Southern Ireland (1921–22), a former constituent part of the United Kingdom
- Republic of Ireland, which is sometimes referred to as "Southern Ireland"
- South (European Parliament constituency)
- Munster, the southern-most province of Ireland
- South-East Region, Ireland
- South-West Region, Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southern Ireland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.