From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
South Province or Southern Province may refer to:
- South Province, Cameroon
- South Province, Maldives
- South Province, New Caledonia
- South Province (Western Australia), a former electoral province of Western Australia
- Southern Province (Canadian Shield), a physiographic unit in North America
- Southern Province (IMCRA region), a marine biogeographic region of Australia
- Southern Province, Rwanda
- Southern Province, Sierra Leone
- Southern Province, Sri Lanka
- Southern Province (Victoria), a former electoral province of Victoria, Australia
- Southern Province, Zambia
- Southern Provinces, a term used by Morocco for Western Sahara
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.