Southern Scrap Recycling
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Southern Scrap Recycling is a company that deals with recycling scrap metal in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. Southern Scrap Recycling first open up in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1900 where the headquarters still remain. In 2006, Southern Scrap was acquired by European Metal Recycling, Ltd.
- Southern Scrap is moving its headquarters back to the city
- Southern Scrap of New Orleans moves to St. Charles Parish
- Appeals court says Army Corp can sue Southern Scrap
- Coast Guard cites Southern Scrap
- Southern Scrap to open yard in Hattiesburg