From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southern Star may refer to:
- Southern Star Group (formerly Southern Star Productions), a television producer and distributor
- Endemol Southern Star, a joint venture between Southern Star Group and Endemol
- New Zealand
- South Sudan
- The Southern Star, a 1969 comedy crime film directed by Sidney Hayers, based on the Jules Verne novel of the same title
- The Vanished Diamond, also translated as The Southern Star (French: L'Étoile du sud) is an 1884 novel by Jules Verne and Paschal Grousset
- The Southern Star (Alabama), United States
- The Southern Star (Brisbane), Australia
- The Southern Star (County Cork), Ireland
- The Southern Star (Montevideo), Uruguay
Places and structures
- Southern Star, renamed Melbourne Star in 2013, a giant Ferris wheel in Melbourne, Australia
- Midlothian, Texas, an American city also known as "DFW's Southern Star"
- Southern Star, a pirate ship ride at Carowinds that goes upside-down twice
- Southern Star, a racehorse that finished last in the 2003 Grand National and was a non-finisher in the 2004 Grand National
- SS Belocean, a heavy lift ship launched in 1945 and renamed MV Southern Star in 1964
- Star of the South, a diamond gemstone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southern Star.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.