Southfield may refer to:
- Southfield, Jamaica, a village in St Elizabeth, Jamaica
- Southfield, Massachusetts, Massachusetts, a village and post office location situated within the town of New Marlborough
- SouthField, a planned community located on the former South Weymouth Naval Air Station in Abington, Rockland, and South Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Southfield, Michigan, a city in Michigan
- Southfield, New York, a former town on Staten Island
- Southfield School (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southfield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.