Southlands College, Roehampton
|University of Roehampton|
|Location||Roehampton, London, England|
|Principal||Dr Christopher Stephens (Head of College)|
Southlands College, at 80 Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5SL in the London Borough of Wandsworth, is one of four colleges at the University of Roehampton and is the location of the University’s Business School and the University's Department of Media, Culture and Language.
- "Contact list". Southlands College. University of Roehampton. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Lytton, Charlotte (17 April 2013). "University of Roehampton guide". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "History". Southlands College. University of Roehampton. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Cherry, Bridget and Pevsner, Nikolaus (1983). The Buildings of England – London 2: South. London: Penguin Books. pp. 694–5. ISBN 0 14 0710 47 7.
- "Southlands College Chapel". Richmond and Hounslow Methodist Circuit. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
|This United Kingdom university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|