From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up southpaw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Southpaw is another name for a left-handed individual, particularly in sports.
Southpaw may also refer to:
- Southpaw Technology, an open-source software company
- Southpaw stance, the normal stance for a left-handed boxer
- Southpaw (Chicago White Sox mascot), a mascot of the Chicago White Sox
- The Southpaw, a 1952 baseball novel by Mark Harris
- Southpaw (film), a 2015 film starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker, and Rachel McAdams
- Southpaw (soundtrack), a soundtrack by Eminem
- "Southpaw" (Pink Lady song), a 1978 song by Pink Lady
- "Southpaw" (Morrissey song), the final track on Southpaw Grammar
- Southpaw (album), a 1977 album by Gilbert O'Sullivan
- Southpaw (comics), a fictional character that first appeared in the Marvel comic She-Hulk
- Southpaw engine, a video game engine for the Game Boy Advance
- Southpaw, a NODAL-related gene involved in left-right body patterning in vertebrates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Southpaw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.