From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southport is a seaside town in Merseyside, England.
Southport or South Port may also refer to:
- Southport, Queensland, a Gold Coast suburb
- Town of Southport, a former local government area in Queensland
- Electoral district of Southport, Queensland, Australia
- Southport, Northern Territory, a suburb of Darwin
- Southport Island, Tasmania
- Southport, Tasmania
- South Port, Hainan
In New Zealand
- South Port or Port Pegasus, a small former community on Stewart Island, New Zealand
In the United States
- Southport, Connecticut, a distinct section of the town of Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Southport, Florida
- Southport, Indiana
- Southport, Maine
- Southport, New York
- Southport, North Carolina
- Kenosha, Wisconsin (formerly Southport)
- Southport (CTA), a rapid-transit station in Chicago, Illinois
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.