Southridge High School (Indiana)
|Southridge High School|
1110 South Main Street
|Type||Public high school|
|School district||Southwest Dubois County School Corporation|
|Teaching staff||33.00 (on a FTE basis)|
|Student to teacher ratio||16.79|
|Athletics conference||Pocket Athletic Conference|
|Rival||Jasper High School|
Southridge High School is a 9 - 12 grade public secondary school, one of four schools in the Southwest Dubois County School Corporation in Dubois County, Indiana. It is located on the south side of Huntingburg on US 231.
Southridge is a member of the Pocket Athletic Conference and a class 3A member of the IHSAA except for football, where they are 2A. The school colors are red, black and white and the sports teams are called the Raiders.
- Alex Graman -- former MLB player for the New York Yankees, minor league player for the Cincinnati Reds, as well as the Saitama Seibu Lions (Japanese leagues) 
- Mitch Stetter -- former MLB player for the Milwaukee Brewers and minor league player for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 
- Tim Barrett-- former MLB player for the Montreal Expos 
- "Southridge High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- "Southridge rivalry". MaxPreps. Retrieved November 26, 2017.
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Southridge High School". nces.ed.gov. US Department of Education. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "2016-2017 School Directory" (PDF). Ihsaa.org. IHSAA. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- IHSAA. "IHSAA State Championships by School". ihsaa.org. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Sokeland, Kyle (November 25, 2017). "Southridge wins Class 2A state football title on daring all-or-nothing two-point conversion". Courier & Press. Retrieved November 26, 2017.
- "Alex Graman". baseball-reference.com. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "Mitch Stetter". baseball-reference.com. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "Tim Barrett Statistics and History - Baseball-Reference.com". baseball-reference.com. Retrieved 15 January 2017.