From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||856 ft (261 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||443890|
In 1905, Southwest contained a general store, a brick schoolhouse, three churches, and a dozen families.
Southwest is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Elkhart County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 307. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...for it is located southwest of Goshen...
- Deahl, Anthony (1905). A Twentieth Century History and Biographical Record of Elkhart County, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 129.
|This Elkhart County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|